Today I will look at best rated 32 Inch TV DVD combo units – one of most popular types of 32inLCD and TFT screen TV with built in DVD.
As you probably know, when choosing the size of TV (or TV DVD combo as in our case), you should take into the account the size if the room were the device will be placed.
The 32in screen size is popular size that fits both smaller rooms and entertainment corners of larger living rooms.
When you have decided about the screen size, there are more things to consider, like aspect ratio, resolution, contrast ratio, and several other options. This is open topic which will be looked at in my next articles.
- 1 What is 32in Flat Screen TV/Player Combo?
- 2 Advantages of TV/DVD Combo
- 3 oCOSMO CE3230V
- 4 Proscan PLDV321300
- 5 Axess TVD1801-32
- 6 RCA LED32G30RQD
- 7 JVC LT-32DE73
- 8 Magnavox 32MD304V/F7
- 9 Discontinued Models
What is 32in Flat Screen TV/Player Combo?
Today we have lots of different gadgets in our disposal for building our home entertainment systems. This choice brings new kind of problem. The new problem is finding space for all our gadgets. This is why the TV DVD combo has been invented.
It started several years ago with tube-type TV and VHS combo. The next evolution was tube-type TV and DVD combo, and now the latest trend is flat screen TV/DVD combo.
TV DVD combos are supplied by well-known manufacturers such as Sharp, Toshiba, Panasonic, Haier, Insignia, and lesser known manufacturers like Sansui and Magnavox.
Advantages of TV/DVD Combo
- Economy of space. We have already touched the first advantage a bit. If you chose the combo unit, you have only one device. Fewer boxes, less worry about proper placing them, let alone finding place for them.
- Second advantage is easier management of combo device and less clutter. You have only one remote control! Gone are the days when you had to dig thru the room looking for the DVD player remote.
- Third advantage is less wiring between units. Wires now are one of the most often sources of clutter in our rooms. If you have separate DVD player and TV set, you have two power cables and at least one signal cable between both units. That is 3 cables! When you have a combo unit, there is only one cable – power cable of combo unit! One cable in total! Of course, most of combo models are equipped with input and output jacks for connecting game console or another source of signal, for example blu-ray player or even VHS player.
Let’s take a look at couple of popular 32 inch LCD TV sets with built-in DVD players.
oCOSMO CE3230V oCOSMO CE3230V has a sleek and smooth design, which makes its LED structure more charming.
5-band equalizers and improved sound quality gives off a crisp quality. Two 10W speakers are built in and helps further in providing a satisfying audio.
At 13 pounds of weight and a one-year warranty, both mobility and maintenance is not much of a worry. Its slimness makes it possible to fit the TV just about anywhere.
It is compatible with TV enhancements, such as Roku stick, so experienced users can enjoy it even more. 3 HDMI ports with additional MHL and USB ports seal the deal for oCOSMO CE3230V.
Proscan PLDV321300At 32 inches of length and about 18 pounds of weight, Proscan PLDV321300 is a TV that, while big, is easy to move around and to store.
Its slim design complements its dimensions, and LED backlight helps to brighten up the display picture. The lack of the Smart Functionality features may be disappointing, but this TV makes up for that by having a huge number of inputs, which includes, but isn’t limited to PC, Coaxial, VGA, RF, etc.
It also has an additional of three HDMI ports. To enhance the viewing pleasure with no outside interference, headphones can be used with Proscan PLDV321300 as well. To top it all off, a native 60 Hz refresh rate is truly refreshing.
Axess TVD1801-32Axess 32-Inch TV is a sight to behold. Not many TVs can boast doing what this TV can do.
At a maximum resolution of 1366×768 and a contrast ratio of 3000:1, one can always expect this model to give off shining radiance in the form of video quality.
The speakers are built-in and they can help reduce unnecessary noise, while other features support decoding the video.
It comes with a RF jack for cable, as well as jacks for earphones, Coaxial, PC, and CVBS. As all modern TVs should, it has three HDMI ports and is compatible with USB support.
RCA LED32G30RQD The RCA 32-Inch Combo is the epitome of a high quality television.
At about 16 pounds, it is heavier compared to modern televisions, but the inclusion of the DVD comparably makes the RCA 32-Inch Combo more resourceful than its competition. HD is the name of the game for this machine, exemplified by its top-notch video display.
The built-in DVD player lets it play all kinds of DVDs, with MTS/ SAP stereo system, putting forward an amazing combination of usability and enjoyment.
It has a sleep timer, along with parental features that make it a family-friendly device. It has various inputs (HDMI, USB, MPG, etc.) and a digital audio output.
JVC LT-32DE73 As far as a generic TV goes at first sight, it doesn’t get more generic than JVC LT-32DE73. However, its built-in DVD player begs to differ, introducing a world of uniqueness that is not found in other normal television sets.
It has HDMI inputs and LED backlight, both admirable qualities of modern TVs. It has a very slim design of 32 inches in length, with about 16 pounds of mass, giving it weight behind its sturdiness.
Its video quality is worthy of many compliments, especially due to its contrast control qualities. Its sound quality is not left behind either, as it is backed up by digital audio output of both Coaxial and USB.
Magnavox 32MD304V/F7Magnavox 32MD304V/F7 is the cheapest unit of 3 devices reviewed here.
- 720p HD video
- Clear Pix Engine Plus
- high power output 2x8W RMS
- LED backlight
- 2 HDMI video inputs for connecting additional sources of video
People who have bought this Magnavox device like easy setup of this device and excellent sound and picture quality.
Sansui 32in LCD HDTV/DVD Player
- 1020p HD resolution
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- DVD, CD-R/RW, audio CD and MP3 playback
- Built-in analog/digital tuner (NTSC/ATSC)
Toshiba 32SLCV411U 32” LCD DVD TV combo.
- 720p HD resolution
- PC input and 3 HDMI inputs
- Photo Frame function
- DynaLight Backlight Control
This television has a built-in DVD player so that you can maximizing your viewing experience.
Get wonderful picture quality and amazing sound surround with the Magnavox 32MD359B/F7 TV.
- LCD WXGA display
- 720p High-Def resolution
- Dynamic Contrast
- Ultra Sharp Widescreen picture
- Dolby Digital sound surround
- ENERGY STAR compliant
You can now enjoy watching your shows and even your DVDs in this Magnovax 32MD350B/F7 32-Inch HDTV that features an integrated DVD/CD player. Your viewing is never gonna be the same again.
It has a rich color display with amazing sound surround and several more features that allow you to control the programs kids can watch on your TV.
- 32 Inch LCD TV
- Parental Lock and Child Lock feeatures
- Built-in digital tuner
- Supports 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i HD formats
- Integrated 2 x 10w speakers
- Vertical Slot loading DVD/CD player