Most tech companies have released their own version of tablet PCs to keep up with the competition.
Because Archos does not want to get left behind, they have released their 3rd generation of Android powered models called the Archos G9 101.
Ultimate Android Experience With Archos
The G9 tablets are considered as Archos’ most powerful tablet PCs yet.
It is powered by Android 3.1 “Honeycomb” which has been developed particularly for tablets. This allows this tablet computer to provide users with the best possible Android experience whether they are at home or on the go.
It works ultra fast thanks to its OMAP4 dual-core processor at 1.5 GHz which is the fastest dual-core processor in the market. The tablet is powerful enough to play back 1080p content.
Its flash and hard drive models have up to 250 GB HDD of storage. It is the first tablet PC to be released with HDD instead of flash storage.
The hard drive models are only 3mm thicker and weigh about 4 ounces. Archos has also developed multimedia applications with better format support and interface to make it easier to operate for users.
Wi-Fi Connectivity and 3G Ready
Archos G9 10.1 inch tablets can connect through the internet through Wi-Fi but not 3G.
However, you can plug a 3G stick to its USB port. The stick looks like the standard 3G sticks that you use on your Mac or Windows PC.
What makes this gadget unique is that you can slide the stick right into the slot so that it would not bother you as you are using the tablet. This means you can go online whenever, wherever.
- Fastest Tablet on Earth: Features a dual core processor running up to 1.5GHz
- Android for Tablets: Features Android 3.1 Honeycomb with Google’s suite of Android Applications
- 10 Inch Multitouch Screen: Features an 10 inch capacitive screen with 1280 x 800 resolution
- Forward Facing Video Camera: Film your fun moments and share them instantly with the 720p forward facing camera
- Storage Options For Everyone : From 16GB to 250GB, we have the storage capacity to fit your needs
- HDMI Output: Play out your favorite videos on a large screen TV with the HDMI out connection
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR connectivity